Playout 2KXPlayout with up to 4 HD/SD SDI outputs
The WMT playout portfolio makes it possible to receive live SD/HD video from any WMT system using broadband internet networks.
The 19 inch 1U high systems possesses two Ethernet connections for video input and output. The WMT decoders connect to the internet with just a single Ethernet connection. When the correct ports are forwarded in the firewall the signals of a WMT will come in and turned into a video signal. This video signal will exit the WMT decoders through a SDI video connection with embedded audio. The systems supports both DHCP and fixed IP number configuration via the front LCD panel.
We offer decoders in 3 different models
- 2K1; Decodes one WMT stream; one HD/SD SDI output
- 2K2; Decodes two WMT streams simultaneously; two HD/SD SDI outputs
- 2K4; Decodes four WMT streams simultaneously
Point-to-point & Multipoint setup
The Playout 2KX consists of two or three decoders, depending on your requirements. It can be configured in a point-to-point setup or with a backend server and playout solution. The back-end server option can accommodate the transmission of up to 20 different WMT clients and connect to multiple playouts.
- Receives and decodes 1- 4 WMT streams depending on type of decoder
- Part of the WMT solution and utilizing the SDI playout system as the receiver
- Automatic control of video encoding bandwidth based upon available bandwidth
- SD- or HD-SDI video with embedded audio (depending on the transmission coming from the WMT™)
- Four-channel balanced analog audio out (only single SDI output)
- IFB or return audio at less than a second delay
Manage & control
In combination with the web-based LinkMatrix platform, it is possible to control, manage and administer all WMT devices and connections. The LinkMatrix is multi-destination and makes it possible to publish the same feed on many platforms, including social media and private CDN’s.